The Winterwarm WWH range are LPHW heaters which, combined with any type of hot water system, can comfortably heat up any room.
- Several air discharge options
- Simple to control
- Long lifetime
- Suitable for various locations
- Low investment
Winterwarm's indirect WWH heaters offer a simple, efficient and cost-effective solution in many applications. The WWH design is compact and can be applied in many directions. An optimal and comfortable atmosphere is the result in almost every building.
The WWH range consists of 9 outputs in 3 different sizes. All units can be mounted in a horizontal or vertical position. We recommend to use a 5 step controller to allow adjustment of the air volume and the noise level, as well as a connection thermostat to prevent heaters emitting cold air.
- good air circulation
- comfortable temperature distribution
- horizontal or vertical air discharge
- 4-way or 6-way down flow plenum for built-in prefabricated ceilings
- control by on/off thermostat and/or 5-step switch
- easy to install
- suitable for all water temperatures (excluding steam)
- 9 outputs (11 - 72 kW at 90°-70°C flow/return temperature)