Winterwarm air-circulation units ensure good heat distribution and optimise the use of the heated air.
- Energy saving
- Reduced heat loss
- Even heat distribution in the space
- Increased comfort
- Adjustable louvres to direct the air
New large buildings are well insulated and the required heating capacity is becoming increasingly less. Especially in these well insulated buildings it is crucial to have a low stratification of the air (temperature difference between roof and floor). The lower the difference the less the energy loss of the building and the lower the energy bill. In general WCU units can save easily approx . 30 % of the energy used.
WCU units are controlled independently of the air heaters. They have their own built-in thermostat.
- improved recirculation of the warm air
- reduces temperature gradient
- lower heat loss through the roof
- extra air circulation in summer
- 4 models suitable for heights from 5m. to 15m.
- “Plug and play"
- built-in thermostat
- air volume controllable through a 5-step switch
- simple suspension from chains