The Winterwarm WWH LT range are LPHW heaters especially developed for low water temperatures.
- Optimal heat generation at low temperatures
- High comfort
- Stepless control
- Low electricity consumption
- Cooling option using heat pump
The WWH-LT range are LPHW water heaters especially designed for low temperatures (warm and cold) providing a sustainable heating and cooling solution. The source of this water can be either a boiler, heat pump or district heating network. The heat exchanger is designed to generate an optimal flow of air at low temperatures in heating and/or cooling mode (cooling only in combination with a heat pump).
Standard with EC Fan
Sustainable solutions require a low electrical consumption. For this reason all WWH-LT units are fitted with EC fan technology. A further advantage is that these units have approx. 10 % more air volume. The EC fans are low noise and can be controlled by a stepless 0-10 Volt controller.
Cooling mode during summer
All units have a facility to collect condensate when operating in cooling mode. For example: at a water temperature of 7°C the cooling capacity is between 7 and 32 kW.
The WWH-LT is ideally suitable for shops, showrooms but also is production facilities etc.
- comfortable heat-up of the room
- EC fan as standard
- low noise level
- stepless 0-10 V. speed controller
- suitable for all water temperatures
- 4 models: heat output 8-38 kW at 45°-35°C flow/return temperature
- cooling capacity at 7°-12°C (cooling pump): 7 - 32 kW
- cooling capacity at 15°-18° C (all heat pumps): 4- 18 kW
- condensate tray fitted as standard