The Winterwarm TRD-series are heaters without fan for installation in a duct.
- Improved efficiency
- Modular construction
- Robust design
- Various capacities (24 -150 kW)
- 10 years warranty on heatexchanger
The TRD heaters are basicly only the heating module without the fans and are meant to be installed in a duct. A (large) fan is separately installed behind the heater so that the volume of the air can be varied. Usually a duct is placed in front of the heater; for this application the heater is as standard provided with a connection flange. Dependent on the situations the combustion air outlet and fresh air inlet can be located on the back (= standard) or the side of the heater.
Would you like to have more information on this type of application, please contact the dealer in your country or our export department.
- robust tubular heat exchanger
- improved efficiency
- 9 capacities (24 kW up to 150 kW)
- provided with connection flange at the front and the back of the heater
- 0-10 V. control possible by means of the Interface Board
- rear- or side connection flue terminal
- available for natural gas or propane gas