The Winterwarm TRC-series are gas fired unit air heaters provided with a centrifugal fan for pressure build up up to 300 Pa.
- Improved efficiency
- Modular construction
- Robust design
- Various capacities (24 -150 kW)
- 10 years warranty on heatexchanger
The TRC-heaters are provided with a centrifugal fan which builds up pressure in order to be able to connect the heater to ducting with several air discharge points which distribute the warm air in the room. The necessary available pressure (max. 300 Pa) is determined by the length and width of the duct (not delivered by Winterwarm).
TRC heaters can also be used for ventilation of fresh air. The heater is then provided with a fanbox and installed at the outside wall of the building.Two damper sections regulate the mixture of outside air and return air, controlled by a motor or by hand. The dampers can be provided with a dust filter if required.
- 9 capacities - 24 kW t/m 150 kW
- available pressure up to 300 Pa.
- robust tubular heat exchanger
- provided with flange for connection to a duct
- fan box possible
- mixture of outside air and return air by means of dampers
- air access underneath, on top or on the back of the heater
- fitting of dust filter module optional to filter return air
- discharge grill optional
- stainless steel heatexchanger optional (aggressive enviroments)
- available for natural gas or propane gas
- provided with 6x M10 suspension points